Date of Report: November 14, 2018
- Flambeau Trail System (70 miles) ~ OPEN May 1 through March 15 – Report date 11/14/18 –
Trails are in good riding condition. There trail surface is not frozen yet and it may be soft where there is snow. Beavers are active and will be until their ponds freeze; when encountering a plugged culvert or water over the trail please contact Brady Howe at 715-762-5104 or email@example.com. Trail manager – Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest – 715-762-2461.
- Solberg Trail (9.5 miles) ~ OPEN May 1 through March 14 – Report date 11/13/18 – The Solberg trail is now completely closed due to bridge repair. The repairs should be completed for the May 1, 2019 spring opening. Trail manager – Price County Forestry & Parks Department – 715-339-6371.
- Georgetown Trail (15.8 miles) ~ OPEN May 1 through March 14 – Report date 11/13/18 – The Georgetown Trail is in good condition for ATV, UTV and Off-road Motorcycle riding. Trail manager – Price County Forestry & Parks Department – 715-339-6371.
- Tuscobia State Trail (64 miles) ~ OPEN April 16 through November 15 – Click for a trail report
https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/parks/name/tuscobia/. Trail manager – Natural Resources Property Supervisor – 715-669-4342.
- Flambeau River State Forest Trail (38 miles) ~ OPEN May 15 through November 15 – Report date 11/7/18 – The ATV/UTV trail system is in good condition. Use caution north of Hwy W, as there is an active timber sale in progress. Slow down in work zones for your safety and for the safety of the loggers as they work. Trail manager – Flambeau River State Forest – 715-332-5271.
- Pine Line / Price-Taylor Rail Trail/Prentice Area ~ CLOSED through November 30 – The Price County section of the trail allows ATV and UTV use December through March 31 when snowmobile trails are officially open. Click here to find Taylor County contact information for inquiries regarding their open and close dates or call 715-748-1486.